What Exercise Burns the Most Caloriesve you been searching and asking everywhere what exercise burns the most calories ? The answer is here… just read and learn…
Cardio exercises are the best exercises to burn the most calories in your body.
There are numerous cardio exercises that you can choose from depending on which you will be comfortable doing everyday and for long periods of time so as to have better results. Since the rate on how you do this physical activity will affect the amount of calories you can burn for a period of time, you might want to know these facts about cardio exercises first.
2 Classifications of Cardio exercises:
Slow and Steady Cardio exercise
- Intensity: low.
- Duration: long, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Benefits: burn fats and preserve joints.
High Intensity Cardio exercise
- Intensity: high.
- Duration: short, about 20 minute to 30 minutes.
- Benefits: burn loads of calories and boost your metabolism.
Here is the list of the top 10 cardio exercises that can burn the most calories in the period of 30 minutes:
- Aerobics – Preferred by most women, it targets your hips, legs, and glutes and burn up to 400 or more.
- Bicycling – Best if done outdoors, it can burn as much as 250 to 500 calories in 30 minutes depending on the rate and resistance you are biking.
- Swimming – an excellent total body workout. This cardio exercise can burn 400 calories approximately just by doing breast stroke.
- Tennis – just by sprinting side to side can burn over 400 calories in 30 minutes with this sport.
- Rock Climbing – a very good cardio exercise which challenges your agility and endurance can burn a whooping 380 calories in 30 minutes.
- Cross-Country Skiing – approximately 300 calories can be burned through this cardio exercise either by machine or outdoors on snow.
- Running – Probably the most convenient cardio exercise, running burns 300 or more calories.
- Elliptical Trainer – best cardio exercise if you want to build endurance which burns about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
- Rowing – a great workout for strengthening your arms, good cardio exercise that lets you burn 300 calories or more.
- Walking – the strenuous form of cardio exercise is brisk walking and can burn up to 180 calories in 30 minutes. However walking uphill or sprinting increase the amount of calories you can burn.
In addition, to spice up your cardio exercises and to increase your ability to burn the most calories, feel free to mix up several exercises or routines to the best that you can enjoy them. These cardio exercises are simply not just exercises to burn most calories but there’s more to it. This will also benefit your overall health.